Junk Removed Now Terms and Conditions:
By agreeing to purchase one of Junk Removed Now Services you agree to the following Terms and Conditions Junk Removed Now reserves the right to change, modify these terms of service at any time. Junk Removed Now will place a mini-dumpster at the customer’s location on the day requested. We do not guarantee delivery times because of weather, construction, and accident delays. Junk Removed Now will make our best efforts to ensure your mini dumpster will be delivered on the day requested. The customer then has 4 to 7 days to fill the dumpster depending upon the service package selected. Junk Removed Now will pick up the dumpster on the last day of the service period.
- 4-Day Service Package: Mini-Dumpster will be delivered on the requested day and automatically scheduled for pick up on 4th day unless this day falls on a weekend or holiday in which case we will pick up the next business day. Early pick-up is available with this service package. Customer loads unit.
- 7-Day Service Package: Mini-Dumpster will be delivered on the requested day and automatically scheduled for pick up on the 7th day unless this day falls on a weekend or holiday in which case we will pick up the next business day. Early pick-up is available with this service package. Customer loads unit.
Delivery and Pick-up: Drop off begins at 0700 please ensure the driveway is clear for delivery. All pick-ups are scheduled with deliveries for efficiency through the day till 6 pm.
Example: 4 Day Service delivered on Friday morning (Day 1) and will be picked up Monday (Day 4) after 12pm (Noon).Example: 7 Day Service delivered on a Wednesday morning (Day 1) and will be picked up on Tuesday (Day 7) after 12pm (Noon).
Upon the delivery of the Equipment to the location as designated by Customer, Customer shall not move, transport or attempt to move or transport (either directly or indirectly) the Equipment from the designated site without prior notice to and consent from Junk Removed Now, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of Junk Removed Now. In the event that Junk Removed Now attempts to deliver or pick-up Equipment and is unable to do so for any reason beyond Junk Removed Now’s control, including, but not limited to, overloaded Equipment, low lying power lines or tree branches, blocked access to the delivery or pick-up location, damaged Equipment, locked gates, fences or parking lots, inaccessible driveways and/or the storage of prohibited items or substances in the Equipment (collectively referred to as “trip charge”), then Junk Removed Now shall be entitled to a trip charge inconvenience fee. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Junk Removed Now is authorized and entitled to charge to Customer’s credit card the amount of any such dry run inconvenience fee of $75.
- Pricing: is listed on the web site with the desired service package. All pricing is subject to change at the sole discretion of Junk Removed Now.
Extra Fees and charges could apply for the following:
- Overweight fees: will be calculated @ $0.04 per lb. over allotted weight included in the chosen package.
- Extra Day Charge: is $25 a day for all packages beyond the standard term of the rental. Charges will accrue until the dumpster can be safely removed.
- Overflow Fee: Up to a $75 fee may apply for the driver to adjust items loaded above the top of the container which may include removing some items to ensure all items fit below the top of the container and can be tarped as required by law to transport.
- Hazardous Waste Fee: A fee of $150 in addition to any other charges associated with clean up and disposal of the hazardous waste. Junk Removed Now is not equipped or licensed to handle Hazardous Waste. These items can be taken to El Paso County Hazardous Waste for free.
- Trip Charge: $75 described above in Delivery and Pick Up of Equipment.
- Damaged Dumpster: If a dumpster is damaged through using unauthorized equipment to load mini dumpsters, ALL repairs will be charged to Customer.
Damaged Dumpster: We provide working and complete dumpsters that have been painted, stickered, and maintained. Damage can include but not limited to paint overspray, vinyl sticker ripped or torn from side loading, fire damage from prohibited items listed below catching fire, loading with equipment. Customers are not permitted to use equipment to load the dumpster. If equipment is used, the customer is fully liable for all damage to the mini dumpster. This includes but is not limited to damage to door and locking mechanism, warping walls, holes punctured through any metal, deformation of walls, etc. Customer understands that any damage done to the dumpster they are liable for will pay to fix or replace to restore the mini dumpster to its original condition upon arrival.
Credit/Debit Card Authorization and Payment:
Customer authorizes Junk Removed Now (3D Hauling, LLC) to process and charge customer’s credit or debit card account for any and all amounts due in this agreement. This authorization includes any additional charges incurred. Customer acknowledges receipt of the goods and services indicated in this agreement and agrees to perform the obligations set forth in their Cardholder Agreement with the issuer of the credit card. Credit card transactions must be approved before they are accepted as payment.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- At Junk Removed Now we realize that unexpected things happen in life and is the reason we have implemented the following policy.
- Full refund minus credit authorization fees will be granted for cancellations that are made 48 hrs prior to the scheduled day of service. This allows us to reschedule the unit for another customer.
- Cancellations made 24 hrs prior will incur a fee of $25
- Same day cancellations will be charged a $45 cancellation fee.
Permits: Customer acknowledges that certain locations and/or uses of the Equipment may require a permit, license, certification or other local, municipal, city, county and/or state approval relating to the possession, placement, storage and/or transportation of the Equipment (collectively referred to hereinafter as a “Permit”). Customer represents and warrants to Junk Removed Now that Customer (and not Junk Removed Now) is solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary and required Permits relating to Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment.
Prohibited Items: Customer acknowledges that local, municipal, city, county, state and/or federal laws, regulations, rules, and ordinances prohibit the storage of certain items, materials, and substances in the Equipment (“Prohibited Substances”). Prohibited Substances include, without limitation, tires, batteries, tree stumps, railroad ties, paints and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, industrial drums, food waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials and substances. A non-exclusive list of certain Prohibited Substances is available on Junk Removed Now Website for Customer’s review. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to Prohibiting Substances, and Customer shall be liable for any charges, expenses, damages, losses, fines and/or penalties (including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties) relating to Customer’s storage and/or transportation of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment
Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Junk Removed Now, including its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, counterclaims, suits, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, setoffs, liens, attachments, judgments, debts, fines, penalties, charges, expenses, costs or other liabilities of whatsoever kind or nature (collectively, “Losses”) asserted or alleged by any third-party arising from or related to (a) Overload Expenses; (b) Customer’s failure to obtain and/or maintain any required Permit; (c) Customer’s use or storage of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment; (d) loss or theft of the Equipment; (e) damage and/or destruction of the Equipment during the applicable service term; (f) personal injury and/or property damage relating to Customer’s use and/or possession of the Equipment; (g) physical damage to streets, roadways and/or driveways caused by the Equipment; and (h) Customer’s breach of these terms and conditions.
Waiver; Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF, CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LOSSES AGAINST JUNK REMOVED NOW RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE EQUIPMENT AND/OR JUNK REMOVED NOW’S PERFORMANCE UNDER THE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY, PAVEMENT, CURBING DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, LANDSCAPING AND/OR LAWN RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE STORAGE OR TRANSPORT OF THE EQUIPMENT IN OR ON CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY. THE EQUIPMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND JUNK REMOVED NOW MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO CUSTOMER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS